You are entitled to a FREE vaccine against Shingles if you are between 65 and…
Symptoms can include: Fever, chills, aches, runny nose, a cough and stomach upsets.
Immunisation is your best defence against the flu.
Vaccines will be available from the 1st April 2019.
Please don’t wait for a call, book into one of the Flu vaccine clinics and get this done at your earliest convenience.
We also ask that you do not combine your Flu and Shingles vaccines on the same day.
Many people are eligible for a free vaccine, criteria as below:
• Pregnant women (any trimester)
• People aged 65 years and older
• People aged under 65 years with some medical conditions, please discuss with your Practice Nurse
• Children aged 4 years or under who have been hospitalised for respiratory illness or have a history of significant respiratory illness
• People under 18 years of age living in the Kaikoura and Hurunui areas (within the Canterbury District Health Board)